Monday, February 11, 2008

avoca and warrenmang







well here are a few photos of the town and the vineyard

house is up on the market right now

i still cant believe we r doing this!!!

ok this one side of the main street of avoca....has a large stripe down the centre of it...so looks like mitchell from this view!! (mitchell is the south west qld town i did my country service in...about 8 hours west of bris)

Another view of the town.



now the vineyard




oh yeah feel real sorry for me...it will be oh so hard!



this week ive spent many hours getting the house ready for the market (I always tend to spring clean and reorganise in jan/feb/march anyway for some strange reason...always involves the purchase of new furniture and this year was no different lol)....and that lead me finally to howards storage world...and while i got the practical keep the house tidy and organised things.....i just couldnt go past these....they look so pretty in my laundry.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Looks like a lovely place for your family to settle Jacqui. I love Howards, I have those laundry containers too - in pink! ;-)

Good luck!