Friday, April 27, 2007

scrap apple comp week 3




well i thought i was out of it this week as i couldnt think of anything to do
the challenge this week was to
take something from your everyday life that you would like to have in you studio and BTP it
so hard right!! im a person that doesnt have much stuff lieing around that i could use and i thought about lots of things when finally yesterday the light went on. Not the greatest idea granted but it got it finished!!!
so this is what i did
i took this plan boring book stand, that was in my kitchen holding up a book that didnt really need a stand. It was filthy too as im sure u can imagine when it was on the top of our kitchen cupboards!!



after cleaning this little stand I made a plate for the front of it and a canvas to sit in it permantly so that my layouts have some support while in the stand before going into my albums.

all the pp squares have been stitched witht he machine and all the buttons sewn in place.

here it is complete and below in use holding one of my latest layouts



3 comments:

Christi said...

What a great idea, Jacqui! I think this is very clever! I have a hard time converting things lol. You did a fabulous job and I'm sure you will go through to the next round! Good luck ;)

Sarah said...

Wow Jacqui! What a great idea and it looks beautiful too :)

Sonia said...

Awesome Idea Jacqui!!,,

your are too Clever.

good luck!