Monday, January 01, 2007

JANUARY 2007 NEWSLETTER







wow everyone Happy New Year


Didnt that come up on us quickly.

I spend most of december getting ready for christmas, but scrapping wise got it ready creating the projects for New Year Madness which has now gone active. Its not to late to join in the fun and be part of all the online madness as it all started today and everything will be left on the blog until the end of the month. Heres a sneak peak of some of the things we will be working on over the month in the workshop.




Being that its a new year...my daughter a little older I am now looking to expand the workshop side of the business by offering workshops in homes. Please contact me via email jacquijones@scrapanalia.com I will go anywhere over brisbane.
In march im off to do some making memories classes so Im hopeful that i will have some interesting new ideas to share with you all too.
FEB ONLINE WORKSHOPS
Feb workshops I say wanted the sample prepared by now but new year madness took over. The layouts (two of them) will all be based around a love theme. Being the month of love. And will be avaliable in the workshop starting with a live class from 10th at 8pm.
The second Feb workshops
Will be instructions to 2 double layouts to be completed in 2 hours.
Pictures will come later on today I hope to have the time..: )
Ok thats about it for me...enjoy your new years day

No comments: