Wednesday, March 12, 2008

tagged

havent been tagged in an age
As for the tag, here are the rules:Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here are my seven random facts about myself...

1. I wont go to the washing line after dark (worse about it now im in the country and the whole snake issue is added in actually i think thats where the issue came from in the first place after our first country stint)
2. I have seen more of europe than australia
3. I have to die my hair, im grey as
4. im addicted to clinque everything
5. Im continually on a diet - but we r careful with that word when u have daughters i think u have to be
6. I hate spending the fortnightly grocery budget on the groceries...have they gotten way overpriced or what...it sthe worse job i have to do i think
7. i love winter.

ive seen this tag on a few blogs
so if u havent done it consider yourself tagged.. :)

No comments: